CenterBridge® achieves three percent reduction in staffing costs for Carlson Hotels, a leading global hotel company with more than 1,060 locations in 77 countries.
CARLSON HOTELS’ FACTS
Four contact centers around the world ● 300+ Sales Representatives ● Speaking 29 languages ● Books five million+ reservations annually ● 25% through voice channels
- Needed the capability to quickly evaluate changes to their operation in order to achieve maximum profitability at lowest cost – all while still maintaining its high customer service standards.
- Relied on internally developed Erlang-based spreadsheets and traditional WMS to analyze these issues. These are complex, extremely labor intensive, and inaccurate.
BAY BRIDGE DECISION’S RECOMMENDATION:
- CenterBridge rapidly answers the never-ending series of “what-if” questions that come their way.
- CenterBridge users at Carlson quickly created multiple planning scenarios, while taking into consideration all of the contact center network’s complexity.
CARLSON HOTELS’ RESULTS
- Improved contact center planning effectiveness
- Resource Planning Team now quickly provides fact-based analysis on any number of different scenarios and options.
- Three percent reduction in agent staffing as a result of CenterBridge’s more accurate staffing requirements estimation and hiring planning methods.