CenterBridge® achieves four percent reduction in staffing costs for RCI, the largest timeshare vacation exchange network in the world.
Three million+ subscribers ● 3,700+ affiliated resorts ● 1,100 phone agents, cross-trained inbound/outbound ● Six contact centers ● Ten million+ calls answered annually
- The analysis function was separated between Finance and Operations and there was little collaboration. Needless to say, the biggest challenge was getting the Finance hiring forecast to sync up with Operations hiring forecast.
- RCI struggled to accurately forecast the financial impacts that changes in contact center drivers such as call volumes and handle times would have.
BAY BRIDGE DECISION’S RECOMMENDATION:
- CenterBridge was the only application that combined the operation and the financial planning functions.
- CenterBridge also enabled users to create various scenarios modeling changes to contact center drivers and see the financial impact of those changes.
- Improved contact center planning effectiveness
- Better coordination between Operations and Finance – combined the capacity planning role with the financial analyst role to create a single Capacity Planning Analyst.
- Four percent reduction in agent staffing costs because of more efficient planning